12.22.2009

the most loved, anticipated, empowered, enlightened, cherished, magical child ever born

kinda funny.

i knew the day it happened, honestly. how'd i know? sore b-cups, that's how. other signs followed, of course. then my 28th day came...and went. that pretty much nailed it for me, but you know how other people can be. without confirmation, it can always be "so many other things."

except for the simple fact that when you know, you know. y'know?

so get ready. the iGoddess child is coming early August 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omfg!!!
You can't see me but I am bouncing up and down in my computer chair.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
This is wonderful, fabulous news and I am so happy for you!!!

I apologize for being such a tool, for losing track of your blog, it's been quite a year, 2009, and I'll be glad to see it go.

more later.....I'm out the door into the madness that is the mall at 3 days before X-mas.

love you!!!
Welcome tiny lentil bean, you are going to be so loved!!!