9.22.2009

chaos, caliber, contention, and compassion

Not posting drama for all to see. Just expressing my sorrow as yet again education and self-actualization separates me from yet more people I love and contention builds in my home. Belief systems are what they are, and like attracts like. The real challenge comes when you change and someone doesn't, and the blindness of others causes grief. Then again, I was never very good at agreeing to disagree. Selfishness and egotism are two things I do not tolerate well, either, nor do I allow myself to be mowed over. Not willing to write this person out of my life, however, which is my SOP normally. Don't know how else to handle it, though. I'm pretty hot-headed myself.

All I know is that where I want to take my education and succeed, and help another succeed, someone else's lack of education and ego is creating a quagmire of ill will.

...I'm getting a lot of practice separating business from personal. A lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey goddess, what's been happening in your world? I've been gone for a while, but I'm back ... so talk to me.