2.08.2009

brezsny-on-the-blog

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): You may find it hard to believe that imprecise language could undermine your ability to merge with your heart's desire. But it's true. Your biggest wish may never be fully granted as long as you're lazy or sloppy about how you articulate it. Try this:
Write down a brief statement that crisply sums up the one experience you want more than anything else in life. Preface it with this assertion: "I am doing everything possible to accomplish the following goal." Memorize this magic formula and repeat it twice a day until your wish is fulfilled, even if that takes ten years. P.S. It will work best if you don't include anything about how certain people need to change in order for your longing to be fulfilled.


these things tend to get easier, i think, once i stop fighting myself. in fact, reading this week's horoscope from my dear mr. brezsny helped me to realize just how blessed i really am. the universe really is conspiring as hard as it can to shower me with blessings.

i actually sat here and spent days considering what it is i really wanted. but there's just so much i want, so much that inspires me, so many dreams i have!

there was a day once upon a time when you could ask me, "how are you today?" and i would panic because i didn't have an answer for you. i honestly didn't know. and if i couldn't even tell you how i was that day, how could i tell you what i wanted? surely i'd have answered, "i don't know. i don't want anything."

my mind is so free, so open, that when i'm asked, "what is the one experience you want more than anything else in life?" my response is: "well, there's just so much out there!" although if i had to sum it up, i'd have to say:

"i want a beautiful home that inspires me to be happy, with my loving husband and healthy, wonderful child/ren sharing that beauty and happiness with me."

yes, Universe, this is what i want most. and i assure you...

...i am doing everything possible to accomplish this goal.

3 comments:

Tori said...

I've been in the same position before. Someone would ask me how I was and I would say "I don't know." This was a few years ago. School became so hectic, that I just shut everything else down. That was a bad year. Things are better now that I can answer that question. =)

I hope your goal becomes a reality! There really is a lot out there- and you can do it all if you want to. <3

Shades of Scorpio said...

You hit it right on with this - my mind is so free, so open, that when i'm asked, "what is the one experience you want more than anything else in life?" my response is: "well, there's just so much out there!"

That's me for most of my life. Therefore I do gravitate toward things that I like or things that I have fallen into and find to my liking. I had my first child at 17 because....well, I didn't have plans for anything else! Even now, I am sooo blessed and happy and have definite likes and dislikes.....I blog and create jewelry, do shows to sell, started a radio show and raise my ten year old within a science due to epilepsy and food allergies....and yet....what do I want? I love it all...I have read that we love what we put our attention on - even if it is something that we don't want because we keep focusing on it. I keep changing and I suppose maybe those of us who do love everything and are so open really are living our dreams....we want to do so much and are doing snippets at a time so maybe we don't have a concrete answer....but we're living it. Happy Sunday!

Genie Sea said...

As iGodess wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

Hello fellow Cap! :) Now I know what my particular affinity to you is :)

Yes indeed. You are startastic!

I am giving your funkaliciousness an award as soon as I am done my mammoth post, and you're in great company because Mz Scorpio and Tori are on the list too :)