6.19.2007

tag! i'm it!





it seems i've been tagged by the buddhalicious boho mom to list 8 random facts about myself. i love random...

1. most of the time i get so focused on whatever it is i'm doing that it's almost ridiculously easy to sneak up on me and scare the ever-loving crap out of me.

2. sewing intimidates me to no freaking end, but i wanna learn sooooo badly

3. when i was three years old i had the entire musical "annie" memorized and would perform it upon request.

4. also when i was three, i had a pair of turquoise corduroy pants i hated with the hot, thermonuclear passion of a thousand suns. i took my bio-mom's pair of good sewing shears and demolished them, then blamed it on the dog.

5. when i was sixteen i would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night to go joyriding with tim mcdermott. the bio-dad thought i was having sex, but that would've been gross. i was just a speed demon.

6. i waited until i was seventeen to lose my virginity to tim, and i did it purely because i knew it would piss off my bio-dad to no end.

7. every minute of every day, i'm casting some sort of magic or other, and no one can ever tell.

8. i can fit my entire fist in my mouth. don't ask how i found this out.

now, if you're reading this and are up for the fun...consider yourself TAGGED!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teehee! This was too fun to pass up! I've gone and done it!

One question, though.... How much of 'Annie' do you still have memorized today?

Anonymous said...

rotflmfao!!!
Ok, so at a mere 3 years old, it seems "the die was cast".
lol
Sewing is easy, especially for someone like you! It must be the only thing you can't do!
Oh, and I'm gonna need an explanation on that fist in the mouth thing.
You are a panic!