tag! i'm it!
it seems i've been tagged by the buddhalicious boho mom to list 8 random facts about myself. i love random...
1. most of the time i get so focused on whatever it is i'm doing that it's almost ridiculously easy to sneak up on me and scare the ever-loving crap out of me.
2. sewing intimidates me to no freaking end, but i wanna learn sooooo badly
3. when i was three years old i had the entire musical "annie" memorized and would perform it upon request.
4. also when i was three, i had a pair of turquoise corduroy pants i hated with the hot, thermonuclear passion of a thousand suns. i took my bio-mom's pair of good sewing shears and demolished them, then blamed it on the dog.
5. when i was sixteen i would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night to go joyriding with tim mcdermott. the bio-dad thought i was having sex, but that would've been gross. i was just a speed demon.
6. i waited until i was seventeen to lose my virginity to tim, and i did it purely because i knew it would piss off my bio-dad to no end.
7. every minute of every day, i'm casting some sort of magic or other, and no one can ever tell.
8. i can fit my entire fist in my mouth. don't ask how i found this out.
now, if you're reading this and are up for the fun...consider yourself TAGGED!!!!!