4.04.2007

brezsny-on-the-blog

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): "When you argue with reality, you lose 100 percent of the time," says teacher Byron Katie. So how do you cure yourself of the bad habit of arguing with reality? Love what is, she advises. Gladly and gracefully accept who you are and the life you've been given. But more than that: Ask yourself whether the beliefs you have about who you are and the life you've been given are actually true. Let's say, for example, you've been infected with the belief that you'll never get the love you want. Is that an objective, rock-solid fact about reality, or is it a fearful fantasy? If it's the latter, then you don't even have to argue with it. Just drop it.


um, yeah...okay...but what if it's true?

3 comments:

Ravyn said...

Out there somewhere, likely cloaked in the darkness that makes you so comfortable, love waits.

Okay I just came back to the computer...I think the need for a smoke made me wax poetic and for that I apologize. But I have faith that it's true.

Anonymous said...

Hey Goddess!!!
If it's true...it's true.
I finally figured out that the key is always be true to yourself!
And you are definitely cool!
Rock On chicky!
I'm an Aquarius!!!

Ravyn said...

Aquarius of the world unite at iGoddess?