8.13.2008

daily deelite

"The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word, gratitude.

First, you believe that there is one Intelligent Substance, from which all things proceed; second, you believe that this Substance gives you everything you desire; and third, you relate yourself to it by a feeling of deep and profound gratitude.

Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude. Having received one gift from God, they cut the wires which connect them with Him by failing to make acknowledgement.

It is easy to understand that the nearer we live to the source of wealth, the more wealth we shall receive; and it is easy also to understand that the soul that is always grateful lives in closer touch with God than the one which never looks to Him in thankful acknowledgement.

The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive, and the more rapidly they will come; and the reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer touch with the source from which the blessings come.

If it is a new thought to you that gratitude brings your whole mind into closer harmony with the creative energies of the universe, consider it well, and you will see that it is true.
--wallace d. wattles, the science of getting rich pg 46



1. after thinking about it, i realize that i am extremely fortunate to have the ability to go to this seminar. i am so grateful i had the money to be able to go to this. i was able to make a decision that i was just going to Do It. i am able to do this. i was able to make the decision, also, to invest into this new business venture with a small cushion remaining in my bank account. i am so thankful for this ability.

2. i'm grateful that i received an invitation to this thing. this seminar was by invitation only, with a limited number of seats available. so the people who gave me this invitation believe in me. it's more than an invitation to sit in a hotel conference room in florida and learn about maverick marketing. it's an invitation to sit at the table of abundance and success, to sit among the Thunder Walkers and be a Thunder Walker myself. they see in me what it takes to be one, and i have been invited to be among them. i have dreamed of abundance, independence, and financial freedom to leave me free to live life on my terms as i choose.

for this, i am grateful beyond words.

3. i am so grateful that the universe has bestowed upon me the divine right to abundance and prosperity. i am a shining being, and as such i am entitled to wealth, and abundance, and as many blessings as i can accept. it is my birthright. i am wholly grateful for this.

4. every day i thank the Rockin' Jive for *ds* and *ks*. they've been there for me, with me in the trenches and building me up, sometimes even picking me up and brushing the dust off my knees. tomorrow the earth will turn. tomorrow the sun will rise. tomorrow gravity will work, water will be wet, and my brother and sister will be there supporting me, cheering me on, and pushing me to challenge myself just one more time. thank all the gods for them.

5. other things i've been working on are coming together: the title for the Funkmobile, which will then be my ticket to a business loan. this loan will propel me towards my goals. it's a huge leap for me, putting my neck on a line for ten thousand dollars. but it's an upwards spiral. true, the momentum will be faster than i'm accustomed to and will therefore be shoving me full-bodied so far out of my comfort zone i'll be like a newborn foal leading a stampede...

...but i am grateful for it. only in the beginning is the exercise difficult. if the lifestyle i dreamed of requires a level of conditioning greater than my present threshold, i am grateful for the opportunity to grow and challenge myself, and at the same time grateful for the abundance (which i asked for, btw, yay law of attraction...) granted me in order to fulfill my dreams.

"Original Substance wants to live all that is possible in you, and wants you to have all that you can or will use for the living of the most abundant life." --wallace d. wattles, the science of getting rich pg 41

2 comments:

Jane said...

Dee,

I'm SO with you on this post. I love this new direction you are heading in. You are truly blessed and a rare goddess!!!!

Brandi Reynolds said...

sometimes I am just blown away at how fortunate I am in so many ways. Any time I can come from a place of gratitude is a good time.

love this post.